Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday

Today's Tackle It Tuesday isn't actually fully done. I had another project tonight that took up the majority of my time, but this needed to at least get started. I have been wanting to dedicate a shelf to baking items in my pantry as I have a few baking projects coming up and the holidays will definitely require their use! An organized area is always an easier area to work with. So tonight, I cleared off one of the shelves I will use and moved the baking stuff there. I still have some items in my kitchen and basement that will also go on these shelves, but I need to finish clearing the second shelf first. But I've got a great head start on my baking shelf thanks to Tackle It Tuesday! Did you tackle anything tonight?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin