Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday Morning Weekend Round Up

Friday:
  • Tidy up my pantry- It is completely ready for the holidays!
  • Clean our master bath (Don't worry bath...you WILL get done)
  • Go furniture shopping

Saturday:
  • Possibly more furniture shopping
  • Start looking for necessary items for my holiday gift baskets- Hit up the Target $1 spot and found adorable baskets!
  • Attend a Bowling Fundraiser- It was a huge hit!
  • Did the majority of our major clean to fit in with my Mock Thanksgiving Timeline (kind of forgot to add that to the list of things to do last Friday...)

Sunday:
  • Work on some planning for our Mock Thanksgiving next Saturday
  • Finish & Publish the first post for the HOLIDAY CHALLENGE! -Check it out if you haven't already!
  • Going over the in-laws' to celebrate one of Carl's grandma's birthday
  • My dearest Carl washed most of the hardwood floors for me :)
  • Finished up my timeline and grocery list- posted templates here
I am really pumped for this week! I can't wait for Saturday...well I can wait only because I need the planning and prepping time! However, keep staying tuned for gobs and gobs of details! So, how was your weekend? We probably should have spent some time putting up Christmas lights since it was so nice out...hopefully the weather stays mild a bit longer. Did any of your take advantage of the weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin