Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday Morning Weekend Roundup!

This was a seriously productive weekend, and wow did we need it! I'm hoping to get back into my weekly cleaning this week, on top of our New Year Challenge tasks. How's it coming along on your end??

Friday:
Work on my weekly challenge: the bedrooms
Organize my desk- I'm home today, so this will get tackled today
Try to relax a bit

Saturday:
Finish my weekly challenge: the bedrooms
Clean up the garage
Work on mantle decor - you can see it here!
Dust...
Vacuum...
Laundry....

Sunday:
Finish laundry
Organize clothes for the week- since I'm off today, I figured I would do it tonight
Meal plan and Grocery shop- meal plan below, and click here to see last night's dinner!
Home Depot trip- to figure out pricing on finishing the basement
Started working on this week's New Year Challenge tasks- the bathrooms!

  • Meal Plan
  • Sunday: Beef Rolls with Spring Salad
  • Monday: Classic Beef Stew
  • Tuesday: Leftovers
  • Wednesday: Chicken & Rice Soup with Lemon
  • Thursday: Leftovers
  • Friday: Soup & Sandwich
  • Saturday: Out

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad that I haven't gotten to do the challenge yet. As we speak, my bedroom is being repaired from water damage we had due to our leaky roof. I had to take almost everything out of the bedroom though, so when that room is fixed and repainted I am going to put everything back nice and organized!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin