Monday, January 18, 2010

My Daily Schedule


My daily schedule will be changing in the near future due to the job switch, which is the biggest bummer about this whole change. I was really spoiled with how my work days went because I only worked 7 miles away from my house. But I figured I could share with you my daily schedule as it is right now, and in a few weeks as I get settled I share mine with you again. (and before you get to reading, no this is not my schedule every single day, but it's the majority of them and it's a great guideline for me)


6:45a-7:00am wake up, shower, get ready
7:50a- goal time to be downstairs, make coffee, eat breakfast, let the dog out and feed him, if the dishwasher was run the night before- empty dishwasher
8:10a- leave for work
8:30a-12:00p- work
12:00p-1:00p- eat lunch, small house chores such as watering plants, sorting the mail, etc.
1:00p-4:30p- work
4:45p- 5:30p- housework according to daily schedule (right side of blog)
5:30p-6:30p- make and eat dinner, clean up kitchen
6:30p-7:30p- run any necessary errands (sometimes I'll do this right after work instead)
7:30p-10:00p-relax, watch TV, treadmill, other chores, blog
10:00p-11:00p- move upstairs, touch ups on bedroom, get ready for bed
11:00p- sleepy time :)

It'll be interesting to see how this will all change. And when I say interesting...I mean slightly depressing. Longer hours. Longer drive. But I guess when you love your job, it doesn't matter how much time you spend there, right? Just try telling my messy house that :)

Have you checked in for week one of the New Year Challenge? It's not too late! Haven't even started yet? That's ok too! Just start now! Better late than never, right?

6 comments:

  1. I am seriously impressed by your schedule! If only my life had some semblance of order and routine, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith- you are a new mom! You aren't supposed to have any order! Just enjoy that baby girl :) We'll worry about cleaning when she starts taking regular naps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, you crack me up! My schedule goes something like this:

    6am, wake up (6:30 if i don't have to do my hair)
    7am, leave for work, park, catch the shuttle to my building
    8am-12 (or sometimes 3), work
    12pm-12:15 (or 3), grab lunch
    12:15-6 (or 7 or 8), work
    6:15-6:45, drive home
    6:45ish- Zzzzzz., change into my pajamas and plop down in front of the tv while eating dinner

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about the long commute. My husband drives over an hour each way to work and I drive 45 minutes each way. We used to work closer to home, but we're happier now because we love our jobs (and make more $). You'll find a routine that works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite a schedule. I hope you slow down on the weekend. I wish I was as organized.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline- of course not...the w/e is when we get stuff done ;) Trust me, I have my fair share of evenings doing nothing on the couch!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin