Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Planning

Hey there gang. It's me. Your exhausted Happy House Blogger. Today was my last day at the old job. Phew. Now onto single job craziness, rather than double job craziness. Oh and onto weekend planning of course :) I'm not breaking down by day this time again. You'll just have to deal with my unorganized planning. ;) Gosh, if that's not an oxymoron, I don't know what is!

House:
  • Finish the bathrooms for the New Year Challenge!
  • Start on the 3rd project for the New Year Challenge!
  • Work on the floating shelves in the living room (the OTHER neglected space after Christmas)
  • Do a Load of Laundry

Other:
  • Get a pedicure...a much needed...much deserved pedicure
  • Menu Plan
  • Grocery Shop
  • Make a really delish dinner on Sunday

How's your weekend to do list looking? Good? Great? Awful? ;)

3 comments:

  1. i'm almost caught up on the challenges- bathroom and bedroom= complete domination. too bad i never take the 'before' pictures. my only remaining task is to pick a few Shoe Unders and celebrate M's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure am happy for you on your new job- but I miss your posts! Your such an inspiration - I am just now starting the first week's challenge - I to have been busy - got a 2nd job so now I'm working 7 days a week! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christy- you are too sweet! GL with the 2nd job! I know you are working on some hefty financial goals, so good for you! I promise I'm trying to keep up with the posts. Things should be a little more settled this week, so I'm hoping to post a bit more. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin