Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tackle It Tuesday Rises from the Dead!



That's right folks! I'm baaaaack :) Tackle it Tuesday existed in our house tonight, and it was a very necessary item. I hadn't grocery shopped in seriously I don't know how long. I think it was a good two weeks, and I'm normally a once a week kind of gal. So, my Tackle it Tuesday revolved around that.

1. Make grocery list
2. Battle the wobbly cart and grocery shop
3. Bring home and put away groceries
4. Clean out refrigerator
5. Clean pantry cupboard (I have one "food" cupboard in the kitchen, the rest goes in the pantry)
6. Do a quick once over of the pantry

Since this week's challenge is the entry and closets, I'll really deep clean the pantry later, but I wanted to give it a quick once over to see what I had ahead. But to what WAS done, I find them to be important to pair together. Are you victim of fuzzy sour cream? Or were the eggs you were planning to use unfortunately past their prime? Avoid kitchen recipe disasters by making a fridge clean out a weekly task. For me, by pairing it with grocery shopping it becomes....oh you missed this word didn't you, yeah you did....routine Routine ROUTINE! ;) Put like tasks together, and they get done faster and more efficiently!

Did you tackle something tonight? I bet you did. Maybe you did without realizing it! Tell me about it. Give me an idea for next week. I love tackling new projects and I love your suggestions even more. Really, I do :)

1 comment:

  1. I cleaned both bathrooms (top 2 bottom), washed/folded/put away 2 loads of laundry and cleaned up the kitchen, before crashing into the bed...LOL thanks for the inspiration! Glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete

Molly gets just a touch happier when you comment!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin