- Get baby presents all ready for Saturday
- Power clean throughout the day - see it here
- Work late
- Perhaps go order our couch- Yes it is red. But we are one step closer!
- Picked out a complimentary chair to said couch...I said we were getting closer ;)
- Maintenance clean
- Post the next installment of the Happy House New Year Challenge
- Go visit the new baby
- Hang out with some friends from out of town that we haven't seen in forever!
- Cleaned my sister-in-law's house like crazy for a few hours while waiting for them to get home
- Finish cleaning-It was done :)
- Meal Plan I guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
- Grocery Shop
- Going out to dinner for Valentine's Day with friends
And now, presenting Baby Joey, the cause for all the craziness this weekend! Oh but what a great cause!
And here he is enjoying part of his present from us, the Picky Stickys. C'mon, how cute is this??
So, how was your weekend? Did you get lots done? Were you snowed in? Did you become an aunt again? Ok...last one isn't too likely, but maybe :)